Exploitable foreground of EDEN project and related applications, as a non-exhaustive list, are here summarized:
- Modelling, simulation and design of hydrogen systems for complex production - storage - usage of hydrogen;
- Modelling and simulation of hydrogen storage in solid state materials with multi-scale models and multiphysics phenomena analysis of hydrogen storage in solid state material for R&D activities, industrial innovation, new product productions, educational and academic courses;
- Improved knowledge on Mg-based hydrogen storage material characterization - in powder and particularly as consolidated pellets - as services for material industrial production, for measurements of storage performance (gravimetric capacity, sorption rate) and for solid state hydrogen storage material development;
- Development of synthesis route by high energy ball milling for nanostructured Mg-based powder for hydrogen storage;
- Plasma deposition of ultrathin films onto powders for catalysis in energy sector application (photocatalysis for H2 production), sintered powder consolidation in electrodes for fuel cells or for electrodes in OLEDs applications;
- Catalyst application by physical vapor deposition onto Mg for H2 sorption kinetics improvement for catalysis in energy sector application (photocatalysis for H2 production), sintered powder consolidation in electrodes for fuel cells or for electrodes in OLEDs applications;
- Production procedures of consolidated pellets including consolidating fillers enhancing thermal conductivity and mechanical stability, specifically developed for tank used in high temperature hydrogen storage systems;
- Testing equipment and procedures for medium to large amounts of solid state hydrogen storage materials;
- Development of safe and cost effective procedures for material production in inert atmosphere and correlated procedures for transportation and commercialization;
- Hydrogen tank design with proper heat pipes geometry for solid state hydrogen storage systems;
- Measurement instrumentation and characterization procedures for hydrogen storage tanks;
- Design, development, assembly and control of a heat recovery solution for industrial applications;
- Expertise in power-to-power (P2P) system development for energy storage applications, grid management, residential and industrial scalable solutions based on hydrogen;
- Safety requirements and procedures for hydrogen storage system installation in industrial and residential applications.
Get in touch with us if you are interested in the exploitation of the developed knowledge and technologies.